Featured Posts

Zebra Publications
Atlas Publications
Mimosa Comics
Supercomix
Afri-Comics
Unlimited Comics
Americom

Tuesday 16 June 2015

Unlimited Comics The Spider-Woman 1

Unlimited Comics (based in Braamfontein, Johannesburg) published a few Marvel reprint titles in 1983.

Cover of Unlimited Comics The Spider-Woman 1 and Marvel Comics' Original Cover of The Spider-Woman 47 from 1982:

The Unlimited Issue Reprints the Story "... A Future Uncertain!" from Marvel Comics' The Spider-Woman 1 from 1978. 

Unlimited Splash Page and Marvel Comics' Original Cover of The Spider-Woman 1 from 1978:

See Also:
Unlimited Comics

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for showing this George...i drew this issue (#47) Now i have to hunt this down!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If anyone has the South African Spider-Woman 1 above for sale please message me...i might be interested...Brian.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Brian, I have this issue. Unfortunately I am not selling at this point, however I would be happy to scan the entire comic for you and email it to you. If you're interested you can contact me at anthony.kietzmann@gmail.com, who knows I might let it go...

    ReplyDelete